Only national federation teams affiliated to the CMAS are eligible to compete in the competition. Each national team should respect the rules of championships, the safety conditions set by the organizers and CMAS rules and regulations.
Swimming Pool Events:
- Each country may enter no more than two (2) swimmers for each distance and one (1) relay team.
- The entries must reach CMAS headquarters within the time limits set by the CMAS rules on www.cmasoffice.org (Point 220.127.116.11 &4 of CMAS Procedures)
- World and Continental Championships will be organized over four (4) days and eight (8) sessions.
- The qualifying heats are scheduled in the morning and finals in the afternoon except 400 IM, 800 SF and 1500 SF slow heats in the morning and fast heat in the afternoon. For this reason, it’s requested to the national federations to send to the CMAS HQ the official
protocols of all national selection competitions in delay maximum of two weeks after the competitions (in one of the three CMAS languages). Thus, times of enrollments of the swimmers will be checked for CMAS championships. If the protocols are not transmitted in this deadline, times of corresponding enrollments will be cancelled and the athletes
will be engaged with time 00:00:00.
Open Water Events:
- Each country may enter not more than four (4) swimmers for each distance and one (1) relay team.
- The relay team is mixed. It is necessarily composed of two female athletes and two male athletes. The starting order is free and is decided by the team leader according to the point 8.2.4. of the CMAS Finswimming Rules.
- Only national federation teams affiliated to the CMAS are eligible to compete in the competition. Each national team should respect the championships rules, the safety conditions set by the organizers and the CMAS rules and regulations. Competition is individual and relay in 1 age category (male/female 14-17 years old (2001-2004 year of birth).
- Every National team must bring with it three (3) national flags (2,00m x 1,00m) and a CD or flash disk with the short version of national anthem.
CMAS Technical Delegate according to CMAS rules.
Classification and Awards:
According to the CMAS rules.
Organizing committee guarantees to provide doping control according to the CMAS and WADA rules.
- Only compressed air without oxygen enrichment is allowed.
- For pool competitions, the minimum volume of a compressed air cylinder (bottle) is 0.4L (zero point four liter).
- The maximum filling pressure for the compressed-air cylinders cannot exceed 200 bar (20 MPa).
- When a cylinder with a flat bottom is used, adding a rounded bottom, which does not exceed the radius of the cylinder is allowed.
- All cylinders used must have passed a hydrostatic test less than 2 years before the competition.
- Each cylinder must be presented empty during checking meeting before competition.
- The organizer guarantees the filling of DIN 200, YOKE cylinders (bottles).
Flags and National Anthem:
- National teams should bring three (3) national flags (2.00m x 1.00m) and a CD or flash disk with the short version of national anthem.
If you require a visa, please contact the embassy or consulate in your country. For delegations must obtain a visa, an invitation with the names of participants will be sent on request.
The electrical power in Turkey is 220V, 50 Hz